One or Two DAY Golf Lesson Packages
Packages for INTERMEDIATE and LOW HANDICAP players are customized to your specific needs and ability level. Classes are limited to 1 or 2 golfers (Lunch included each day)
Your short game will improve immediately, and add power and consistency to your long game.
Morning session (9 AM to noon)
1) Computer video swing analysis
2) Major attention to improving swing techniques
3) Honing in on proper putting and chipping techniques
Afternoon Session: Play golf (including 9 holes with your instructor). Emphasis on implementing skills you have learned.
ADVANCED, LOW HANDICAP
An opportunity to work intensely for a couple days with one of the top instructors in Southern California. Add consistency to your long game and precision to your short game and putting.
Morning Session (9:00 am to Noon)
1) In depth video analysis of your golf swing (see what’s holding you back)
2) Replacing mechanical swing components as indicated.
3) Analyze your short game, and increase your “up and down” percentage
Afternoon Session: Play golf (including 9 holes with your instructor). Putting your improved skills into play on the course, under supervision of your coach. Review decision making and successfully executing “trouble shots”.
NOTE: Lodging available at Embassy Suites, 10 minutes from the golf course.
You’ll also have plenty of time to check out some of the treasures of the Temecula Valley; such as Wine Country, hot air ballooning, and the famous Pechanga Casino.